Thursday, November 5th, University of Idaho is hosting a panel discussion consisting of:
(1) David Doeringsfeld, the Lewiston Port Manager
(2) Linwood Laughy, a local Citizen activist, author and historian
(3) John McKern, a Retired U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Fish and Wildlife Biologist
(4) Patrick Wilson, a Professor of Natural Resources at the University of Idaho
(5) Todd Myers, the Environmental Director of The Washington Policy Center
(6) Rebecca Miles, the Executive Director of the Nez Perce Tribe
The discussion will be moderated by Professor of Law & Coordinator of the Natural Resources and Environmental Law Program, Barbara Cosens.
When: Thursday November 5, 2015 at the
Where: University of Idaho College of Law, Courtroom
Meet and greet with refreshments: from 5 to 5:30 p.m.
Panel discussion: from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.