||Northwest Groundwater Conference
March 6 & 7, 2023
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasco-Tri Cities 4525 Convention Place, Pasco, WA 99301Sunday, March 5, 2023 – Field Trip Option
View the integration of managed aquifer recharge, aquifer storage recovery and ASR electricity generation at Madison Ranches, Echo, OR.
This 2-day conference will address key regional water resource issues involving policy, science and technology. The AGWT prides itself as being a premier organization providing information-exchange and networking opportunities for those interested in water supply, water policy, water innovation and regulatory issues.There will be 22 expert presentations discussing:
- Current & likely future impacts of climate change on the region’s hydrology and aquifers
- Increasing the usage of aquifer recharge technology to achieve resource sustainability
- Legal aspects and water rights related to private well issues
- Achieving collaboration for managing “transboundary” aquifers
- Latest water treatment technology and remediating groundwater contamination
- State initiatives and programs to assist domestic well owners navigate water sampling and testing…and so much more!
Who Should Attend:
Water agencies, utilities and water districts, water professionals (engineering, scientific, engineering, managerial, legal, environmental, and regulatory), water operators, industrial and irrigation end-users, local and state elected officials, and university and college academia, new/early career professionals with an interest in water supply, water policy and regulatory issues impacting the States of Idaho, Oregon and Washington. Networking opportunities onsite will be plentiful during provided coffee breaks, lunches and reception (to cap off Day 1 of the event).
Conference & Registration Details (Click here)
Presentation times, topics, speakers, field trip details and online registration information
Presenter Professional Bios (Click here)
Meet our team of expert, dynamic speakers!
Learn more about our speakers on our LinkedIn Page https://www.linkedin.com/company/agwt/
For more information
An American Ground Water Trust Program
The Northwest Groundwater Conference will be hosted by the American Ground Water Trust (AGWT) a non-profit, education organization, in cooperation with: